So, the UK rules. You can literally have anything delivered to your door. I may or may not spend many days in pajamas in the backyard with the kids because we don't have to go to the store. Any store.
When I say delivery, I mean literally you can have ANYTHING delivered to your door in just a few hours. From groceries to clothing. The other night, we were making a list of things we needed to get at ASDA (think WalMart in UK.) Then, I realized they would deliver all of it. Sure enough, the guy showed up at our door Saturday morning with our order. This consisted of things like pillows, batteries, beer, popsicles, toiletries, etc. Seriously amazing. I have also tried the grocery delivery and love it. You book your time slot for delivery, and the guy is at your door with all of it. Just thought I would share how awesomely convenient this is!
We are also starting a service in Jan called Hello Fresh, that a friend recommended. It's another delivery service that delivers meal prep to you. You pick 3 or 5 meals a week and it all shows up in a box. All of the ingredients and recipe cards to make your meals. You pick the recipes from the options for the week and they deliver the exact amount of each ingredient to make the meal. I'm thinking this will really expand my recipes! Very excited to try it. They do have Hello Fresh in the US in some places. Their website here is hellofresh.co.uk if you want to check it out!
Cheers xo
No comments:
Post a Comment