Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Odds & Ends

My mom rules.  I am obsessed with salsa from back home, particularly from The Riviera.  I worked there in high school, and we grew up eating there several times a week.   They now sell their salsa.  I got a package from mom with 4 jars of it.  I tried to eat it as slowly as possible.  It's already gone.  Send more, please.  Anyone.


Another random thing...
I had this ornament made for Russell for Christmas.  I had him open it early, so we could hang it on the tree.  This lady does awesome work.  It's a custom home portrait of our home back in GA.  It was our first real home, and I want to make this a tradition now.  Hopefully, she continues to make these so I can have them made in the future.  Her site is www.etsy.com/shop/MagicMarkingsArt


That's all for now!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment